Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netriders out Geelong/Drysdale way... need help!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Rastus, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Hey all, I'm still reasonably new here but in need of a hand. I was wondering if there were any NR members out Geelong/Drysdale way, as I'm going to have a look at a bike or two out that way - probably this weekend.

My problem is, my usual Bike savvy mate is unavailable to come have a look with me. He usually does the test ride and goes over it with me as i have no riding gear yet (and am still unsure on a bike haha), so i just sit on it and look pretty and see if its comfortable :p .

Was wondering if anyone would be willing.available to come have a look with me, with incentives of course (6 pack or 2, maybe a slab ;) ).

I'm looking specifically at an XVS250 and a Honda V25 - both cruisers, so if you're familiar with the bikes or cruisers in general thats a bonus.

Hit me up with a PM if you're available, at this point looking at probably saturday morning, but can try and shift to your schedule either later in the day, sunday, on a weekday if needs be.

Any help would be much appreciated!