Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netriders newest member - Sobil is a Dad!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Flipper, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Congrats to Sobil and his lovely partner Thuong :dance: :dance:

They are now the proud parents of a baby girl, Alexandra Thy, born tonight at about 6pm.
    Mum and bubs doing well :grin:

Congrats guys and I wish the 3 of you many many years of happiness and sleepless nights together :LOL: :)
  2. Congratulations Simon & Thuong!

All the best to you and your families :)

3. Big congrats to the both of you. We will come and see the little one in the next couple of days i hope.

Oh, and we will see you too. :grin:
  4. Congrats to you both I hope she's an angel who does everything on cue! Start saving for her bike & her wedding cause you're gunna need a sh1t load of money for both!
  5. I'm sure T will have something to say about the 1st one and Sobil sure as hell will have something to say about the 2nd :LOL:
  6. Onya Simon, well done bro!
  7. :LOL: Simon was a blubbering mess when he rang me to give the good news. Bubs was only an hour old :LOL:
    I think T deserves the "well done" :p :twisted:
  8. Hope he does the right thing and changes the first nappy. :sick: :LOL:
  9. Ok so T should get used to her going behind some rough nut biker & Sobil should polish the shotgun! lol!
  10. Congratulations guys! :grin: :grin:
  11. Congratulations to the three of you!!!
  12. Congratulations guys..... glad to hear all went well.
  13. Congratulations Sobil and Thuong.
  14. Just remember to secure the baby seat in the car with more than gaffer tape and cable ties! :grin:

15. Congratulations to Sobil and Thuong, and welcome to Alexandra.

Sobil's first nappy...
  16. You beat me to it Mark :p

17. Congrats Simon!
  18. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is such exciting news!!! Well done to mum and best wishes to you all!!

19. Thats fantastic news, I'm glad you're all doing well and getting through those tissue boxes! I wish your updated family all the love and happiness for the future.
    Congrats :!: :!: :!: