Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netriders located in south west sydney?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by cameron, Nov 21, 2006.

1. hi, im going for my Ls tomorrow (and thursday) and i plan to purchase a bike soon after.

just wondering, any netriders from around the area? particularly L platers? Im in Green Valley (near liverpool) myself.

2. hey buddy i'm from bankstown

Gluck with your Ls!
  3. I'm a bit of a lurker on Netrider but am over Campbelltown way.

Good luck with your L's. :wink:
  4. Prestons. Have fun
  5. geez dude, im from green valley me self, if you see a naked blue 650 gt with a dude with a black helmet on, give a wave
  6. I'm on my Ls and I live like 2 minutes away from you in mount pritchard. I got a blue cbr250rr so you can give me a wave if ya see me too. Pm me if you wanna go out for a ride sometime. have a look at the learners south coast round trip n see if your interested in doing that.
  7. Ooh, and good luck with your test mate :cool:
  8. So how'd you go?

+1 for lurker, im from Arncliffe, nearish to the airport.
  9. wow, awesome. quite a few netriders in my backyard it seems!

i passed my Ls (at stay upright, in clyde) and i've got the computer test booked for tuesday.

no bike yet. still looking for that one. hope to see some of you soon, we oughta organise a ride or something :grin:
  10. Merrylands.
    good luck with your test!
  11. also try www.oroadsports.com ; plenty of people from sydney on there.

(just helping connect riders .... )
  12. im from homebush , wheres the guuy with that gpx ,
  13. i got my ZZR

if you see a black one lurching and jumping around green valley stop me and say hello :)