Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netriders in Perth? or other clubs?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Brij, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Hey folks,
    A couple I know are moving to Perth in a couple of months and taking their street bikes with them. They're into recreational riding and would like to meet some other riders over there once they move there.
    I've had a look through the rides area and haven't found anything particularly Perth based. Has anyone got any details of any netrider meets that occur there or any similar clubs?

2. Brij I think the secret to this is DIY.

If they organise some rides it is likely others will come. If they get enough to come, the inertia will take over and someone else will start leading rides for them.

3. They'll need to meet some riders first! lol

I'll put them on to Netrider though

4. The Perth Street Bikes forum comes to mind.

5. Yep, they're pretty active from what I hear, rides, Bikini bike wash, M.A.D. (Make A Difference) Rides, etc.

6. Yeah, if your idea of a good time is sitting in a room full of spoiled 15 year olds whining about what fascists their parents are.

Seriously though, there are a few good people on PSB but I stopped bothering with it 'cos of the tosser element.

7. Agreed - I tried to get involved there in the same way I am here

suffice to say their mods were not in my opinion friendly towards me

so they miss out on the good stuff from me ( competitions etc )

8. I don't know anything much about them. I'd just heard of them.