Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider spotting on the net...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Phanoongy, Jan 1, 2007.

1. I may be wrong here BUT I was searching the net for people I know and I found this, I may not be correct BUT it dose look like Doonks a little...so I thought I would post it here!!! :twisted:

2. Oh noes!!1! Teh Buttseckz!
  3. Have a look at that poor camels face :shock: :LOL: Is is a look of pain or ecstasy :rofl:
  4. which one looks like doonks??? the camel or the tanned feller?? :grin:
  5. oohhhh, I've seen THAT face before....

6. yeah, so have I !

[​IMG] vs. [​IMG]
  7. yeah, here is another one . . . .

and this try hard effort . . . .

wow . . . almost got the Black Mamba look going !
  8. God I hate you.
  9. That is just sooo wrong in so many ways .....yet I have a few smart ass comments for a reply.... but the cleanest one is

"Respect me in the morning????"
  10. Looks like someone's pic was taken without their helmet on.

Just wondering who it is? :wink:
  11. Now you see that is the difference between American military and Australian military while in a foreign(and sandy) land! We think first before we do....

Gee, don't I look comfortable next to this smelly, noisy, agro excuse for a quadruped.
  12. *Ktulu wants to know what the camel's thinking* :LOL:
  13. This asshole beast was thinking about how best to kick the shit out of me or where best to bite me. Just prior to this picture it almost knocked me over by throwing it's head/neck at me. All the little bedoiun camel herder could do was laugh with a shit-eating grin.
  14. Did you tell him you were Australian?

Most times you get treated crappily overseas is because people think you're American/French :) <- I put a smily there, but it's true!
  15. Yeah, it is a good survival technique to say "Mate" a lot. But he didn't speak english so it wouldn't have mattered.