Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NetRider Rides-Classifications

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser1, Sep 8, 2005.

1. Hi

here's a draft for the proposed ride-classifications, which will be tied to a changed format of the "entry-form" of the events section to enable more detailed data-input.
    Problem are the roads given as examples, since many/most of them are Victoria/ Melbourne-related.

R-click...save target as...for the pdf

2. Good work Pete. Very clear and detailed. I think this is exactly what's been needed to give people an idea of what a ride will involve. :D
  3. Good work, Pete, the hard yards are done, now down to the fine-tuning and some test-rides!!!
  4. Well, I'm impressed. What a fantastic way to organise it. I guess now we have to sit down and map out some rides in other cities that roughly match the ones you've laid down here so that Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide riders can start organising their own rides too (not that they don't already, you know what I mean).

Great work Pete
  5. I'm sure many people will have 'what about this kind of ride' questions, but pete you've made a great start to hopefully a rock solid classification system - really well done mate.
  6. Good work so far Pete and all who have contributed.

7. Top effort. Thank you. :)