Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

NetRider Ride 20160116

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 69SIM, Jan 19, 2016.

1. 'ello all,

It's me again with another Netrider ride video, this time for the Wollombi run on the 16th.

Thanks to hornethornet for taking us along, despite the early horrible weather it turned out to be a good day of riding.

Riders on the day: hornethornet, 69SIM69SIM, SibiSibi, KimiKimi, sneosneo, bastianbastian, RuckusRuckus, wideone3wideone3, BOB88RBOB88R.
    • Like Like x 15
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Great video.

Love your work, mate.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Love the cheesy guitar solo sound track! Keep up the good work (y)
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Outstanding!!!!

It was a beaut day...
    • Like Like x 1
  5. (y) 69SIM69SIM and yes I knew I had heard that backing music somewhere, was a 70's VHS under the counter number staring one J Holmes :woot:
    • Funny Funny x 2
  6. Excellent vid gentle? men/women ... used to have a 'love shack' in Lower Mangrove & super stone(d) house in the Watigans Nat. Park so know the 'hood real well. Pot hole junction we used to call it. (at the wateringhole in Laguna) Will catch you next time (& back down there in gridlock city as of Friday next). Carry on.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks Sim, nice video and a great day. Weather stayed nice which was a welcome surprise. Hope you sort your camera out!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks bastianbastian, yeah was a good day with the weather actually keeping it cool. Camera all sorted, I didn't latch the battery compartment properly so the battery kept coming lose... User error hehehe
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Amazing day by the looks of it. Made me smile the whole way through.. Through home territory for me also.. Great share :geek:
    • Like Like x 1