Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider real time chat

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by doonx, Mar 13, 2006.

1. it's a lot better in the evening when there are a bunch of people on it. Had a great time on it late last week with Smee - we were doing Music Triv and Lyrics, trying to out smart each other, had a ball !

2. that's because you're on the netrider channel... check out a real server/channel and it tends to be more interesting
  3. Also as a new feature I think it will evolve and improve (in content) over time as people discover it and start logging in.
  4. I quite enjoy it myself. Personal preference I guess. :)
  5. we just log on as other people and get stuck into everyone :LOL: :LOL:
    so its not your thing , well fine , IRC isnt mine either but its fun to get in there everynow and then and stir the pot :p :LOL: :LOL:
  6. I idle on the IRC room. I havent tried the "real time chat".
    I'm assuming we are talking about the members only web based chat...

All i can suggest is you join the irc channel and when you are bored there litteraly thousands of channels on lots of servers. Not neccisarly motorbike orientated but i am sure you have other interests aswell.
  7. Such as? :?
  8. you da man doonks
    If Ever I need a music trivia partner I'm asking u first.
  9. Can someone please tell me which IRC server to use, and confirm the channel name for me?
  10. I use au.oz.org and it automatically transfered me to waix.perth.oz.org (which is normal).
    If it doesn't work for you, go to their website (oz.org) - just let it load up then try again.
  11. germany.oz.org is the newest server.
  12. Thanks guys, found it... y'all a bit quiet though!