Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

netrider.org.au stickers

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by van, Aug 3, 2004.

?
  1. for sure!

100.0%
  2. naaah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well! hopefully i'm not overstepping any bounds here (or bringing up something that's been discussed already, etc.), but what are you thoughts on some netrider.net.au stickers? i'm a freelance designer and can quite easily organise the files and the printing - maybe even rustle up a couple of alternate designs for variety's sake - and i'd personally be dead keen to have a nice netrider sticker to better advertise the site's existence!

they'd likely only cost us a few bucks each, so whaddya say?

2. We have had stickers before van and have recently discussed getting them back again. what we need is someone who can do them at minimal cost (of donate them free) and the profits go to netrider to pay for the costs of running the group.
    PM Vic or myself with the costs involved.

3. no worries tiger, i'll get some quotes and let you know :)

4. van, van, van.....................mate dont call Flipp tiger. Its either Red, The handbag rider, The Owner of that poor excuse for a bike, The rider of the shitbox, Your still not riding that CRAP, Toy Lady (work related 8) ), Cosmetic bag on wheels or Condolences for riding that piece of Crap :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: 8)

Cheers

5. uh oh , i think u just jumped ahead of lurk :LOL: .

6. i would being bringing a puncture repair kit to coffee night next time dazza especially if flipps there :LOL:

7. :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

8. :twisted: :twisted:

9. Nah not a chance. That was too much for Flip to take in at one time. You have to keep it simple or she looses the plot.

10. And we don't want that do we Lurk :evil:
    As it stands:
    1. Thelodger
    2. Musty
    3. Lurk
    4. Dazza
    5. CrOtChRoCkEt
    The rest are in no specific order
    And the list in increasing every day!!! :twisted:

11. :shock: It's not Dazza's screen door behind me it's Dazza and Lurk :p
    Nice to be winning something though even if it is the shit list :LOL:

12. Oh yeah congrats on your elevation Lurk 8)

13. Flipper is the Netrider bike. :LOL:

14. Nooooo.... Flipper is Deb's bike....

15. I think he means that I am the netrider bike...something everyone rides :roll:
    Like alot of things in life....ignore it and it will eventually go away :wink:

16. :shock: Pfft the Netrider bike...I think not i ain't riding no bloody Accross :p

17. When is it my turn?

I think I'm dead :oops:

18. I think you're right :twisted:

19. STUPID comment helmet , so I take it you must be netriders TOOL?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.