Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider Number Plate Frames

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Number plate frames are now available for order from the merchandise page. Due to the cost, we need to take sales for a set amount before we can put through the order, so get your purchases in now :)

Been seen and noticed when out on the road by other Netrider's :)

Cheers,
    Jason

2. hey just wondering what timeframe is on the production of said licence plate surrounds because i'm in perth an have no credit card
    although i will be in melbourne for 2wks over xmas/new year and would love to get 1 also stickers mentioned elsewhere would be great for promotionals over here oh yeah might hafta join fully whilst there too :D

3. Our supplied has advised that he will get the frames completed and posted to us within the next couple of days, so we will have them out to those that ordered them very shortly :)

If you haven't yet ordered any, we will have some extra's when they arrive so feel free to put an order in via the merchandise page ( https://netrider.net.au/?page=merchandise ). Don't delay though, who knows how long the extra's we have will last :)

4. Woo Hoo, not long now :D

5. Yay! They have finally arrived, and look fantastic :)

They'll be posted within a couple of days, so those that ordered them shoudl have them shortly :)

As I said above, theyre's still some spares available (even car size one's) so head over to the merchandise page and order them if you want them.

6. Mouth,

Can you confirm my order of one? If not I will re-order. When I ordered one my laptop powered off and I haven't checked whether the order fulfilled or not?

Thanks,

7. Hey Deb

I will pick mine up from you on coffee night, if that is ok with you. :D

8. No worries Brigette. That goes for anyone else that has ordered and didn't pay postage. If you are there at coffee this Friday, you can pick them up from me then but let me know so i know how many I need to bring in.

9. Deb,

I am in that category - can I pick mine up from coffee on Monday in Glen Waverley?

Cheers,

10. Yup. Are you Jason L (ends with admin ;) )? If so, I will bring in most of your order but the clothing item you ordered wont be here for a couple of weeks. I got names but matching names and log in names can get tricky sometimes :D

11. Deb,

Not I - Jason Sinclair is me,

Cheers,

12. OK no worries. I will get the plates from Mouth this week before Friday.

13. Deb - Count me in for picking up on on Friday :)

14. I'd also like to collect mine on Friday thanks Deb.

15. I won't be at coffee this Friday, but there's no need to post mine out - I'll collect it at the next event I attend.

16. How's it going on the number plate stocks. I ordered mine a little over a month ago and still haven't got it :?

17. Please send me an email with details. You should already have it and I will need to track it down with AusPost.

18. Hey Jason, you gonna get some front plate frames designed too :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

19. All orders that paid for postage up untill January 25th have been posted out. Anyone else who has ordered merchandise that didn't pay postage can organise for me to bring your order to coffee or call into my place in Mulgrave to pick it up. Just PM with details.
    Cheers

20. Argh don't tell me auspost lost my plate.