Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider Noob

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by IDamageINCx, Oct 23, 2011.

1. G'day G'day from Brisbane.... just joined up to check out all the tips an info on here, hopefully hook up for a group ride sometime.

Got myself a licence :) and a 09 Suzuki GS500.... currently live on the sth side but will be moving to the nth side before xmas. Goin to need the bike to get to work.... and for weekend fun rides of coarse.....

Anyone from Brisbane on here organising weekend group rides hit me up with a private....

Kudos to NiteKreeper for getting me on here.... :dance:
  2. Welcome mate - glad you could make it...

I'm not sure if it was such a good idea to ask to be hit in the privates, though? Plenty of sickos here will gladly take you up on that one (Yes, [MENTION=32906]kneedragon[/MENTION], I'm looking at YOU!)
  3. If I go to hit you up the privates, I'll do it in public - promise! Somebody will get a laugh out out of it. (Yes, [MENTION=33072]NiteKreeper[/MENTION], I'm talking about you.)

Welcome to the forum, mate. Nice to have you here. SkipperAU and m'self and the wife, and possibly Guilty and one or two others are planning a Tuesday afternoon (25/10/2011) ride from Waterford to Tamborine and then something around the Gold Coast hinterland.
  4. What's not funny about a ballslap? Especially when it's someone else's...
  5. #5 snuff3r, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    Is this the thread where we pm our privates?

6. My privates are fine where there are guys..... unslapped hahaha

That sounds like a ride I gota do sometime there kneedragon but unfortunately I gota work during the week...

Ps.. Any private photos sent will be displayed on public notice boards.... under the for hire section 8-[

RIP Marco "SIC" #58