Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider "noob" here

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Fish_Headzz, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Hey guys, went for my P's test today at Botany & it rained legitimately the entire day we were doing the course however I did pass the test & now have my red P's which I'm through the roof about.

I have stumbled across this website a couple times & saw I could sign up & join the fun so here I am! Keen to go on some rides with a couple groups of people as they're always awesome fun, anyway cheers for having me guys!

Ride safe, peace.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Welcome to the forum, I hope you catch up with some of the other Sydneysiders. Your NIC reminds me of this strange 70's song. :)

3. Hahahahaha that is great!!!! It's actually the name of my Record Label that I'm slowly working upwards!
    I also hope I catch up with some Sydney bro's!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. welcome aboard :) congrats on the Red P's. lots of fun and info to be found.

5. Thanks man! Yeah I'm super keen do some more riding & finally be off my L's!
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hi @Fish_Headszz and welcome to NR. Congrats on your P's :woot:, and have fun.
  7. Howdy! Thank you very much & I plan too!!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Congrats and welcome along.
    What a rotten day of rain to be out there doing the course. So bloody well done to you.
  9. Welcome to NR and congrats on getting your P's
  10. Welcome mate. Congratulations. Stop swimming around up there and send some of that rain down here to Mexivo please.