Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider member

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Jeimbo, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Sounds lame but hey, first day of school holidays and No 1 son is happy with PS2 Chad Reed motox and I'm on the PC.....

Paid my m'ship, got my card but still a newbie on the profile - how do I get the cool Netrider member sign??

Also, can I post pics straight to a thread or do I need Photobucket or similar?

2. 1) Welcome!

2) Dunno! I'm not a member, but I'd say it's somewhere in the options if you clik on this link.

3) Can't upload pics to a post - you'll need a photobucket or similar.
    You CAN upload your avatar/little picture under your name, to Netrider though in your profile options in that same link above.
  3. Look left. Click "MEMBERSHIP / JOIN". Click update profile. Enter your forum name. Tada. At least that's what I remember.
  4. You're the king MiG

5. How unKtulu of you Ktulu.

Recently the Admins have added a "Add Image to post" button on the post a reply page (it's directly under the text box). This means that you don't need your own "Photobucket" type account at all, as in essence the Netrider chappies have opened a Netrider 'photobucket-type' account for all of us to upload to...

6. It should be limited for use by members only though.

Sorry, but that's the prick in me coming through ;)
  7. In that case, here's the new ride....
  8. welcome jeimbo. nice bike