Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider Made Me Do It!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by desmo1968, Nov 3, 2012.

1. Just setting up account. Please continue to go about your business, nothing to see here....

• Like Like x 1
  2. i cant see anything at all
    apart from your address
  3. Not really sure what I'm doing, but i think my account should be set up now? I'll try a new post and introduce myself a bit better anyway...
  4. You sure you want to have your full address published on a public forum?
  6. It's gone, it wasn't exactly clear it would appear when setting up....
  7. insult me an i will egg your house )
    no i am never serious
  8. It's all good it was up long enough to find out he only lives around the corner from me, so if there's any egging to be done I soooooo want it? :ROFLMAO:

Oh yeh and um hhmm well Welcome to NR by the way (y)
  9. Oops I'll have to make sure I behave myself!
  10. :D
  11. Na mate - just go nuts.

Welcome Desmo - or is that xxx?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. That's gonna make the HIgh Country trip very boring, and here I was thinking you would have been one of the fun people.
  13. Cheers! I'm doing a Prince and reinventing myself so today I'm Desmo :sneaky:
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I meant on the forum, on the trip (especially after a few sherberts) is a different matter! What's that saying, what happens on the road stays on the road? :whistle:
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Damn Netrider making people do things they dont want to do...someone should stop this, all those helpless souls being forced to do stuff for Netrider...:rolleyes:
    • Like Like x 1