Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider Forums Recovery

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Due to severe database corruption and problems with backups, I have had to restore the Netrider dicsussion forum back to November 28th. Our apologies to all posters and contributors for the period November 28th -> January 4th. I was able to save user registrations though, so all registered up to an including January 4th are active and working. We have learnet from this experience and will be putting steps in place to ensure that if recovery is again required in the future, and more recent backup will be available.

Lets get posting and restore all the good stuff we missed :)

2. WooHoo!!! I get to be first poster hehehehe!!!!

3. Oh yay...am I a newbie again though? :?

I worked hard to postwhore my count! :shock:

4. Hey Jas,

Maybe if we stay up all night and post continuously, we can both make postwhore in less than 24 hours! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :roll:

5. Hmm..tempting..but how about nooooooo..

I know I am a postwhore on the inside....thats all that counts :wink: :D

6. OMG! Whatever you do.....DON'T TELL MARTY THAT THE WOMEN'S FORUM IS NO LONGER SHOWING!!

7. it could be a virtual netrider pyjama party!! yay!

:( party pooper!

8. Well, since I am in my pjamas...I could make an exception if you stay up Titania! :wink: :p

9. Heh heh, cool. 8)

It's almost like a women's forum anyway.....no men are posting at this hour! :LOL:

Now....Sarah.....put your pyjamas on and GO TO BED! and make sure you SLEEP IN! You deserve it.

Nighty nite! O:)

10. pyjamas??? When I am sharing my bed with my husband for the first time in 6 days? I don't think so! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Night Gals! :)

11. Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala ... TMI! :wink: :D

12. Speaking of, we need that section and the multimedia section put up again.

Cheers 8)

13. Woooooohooooooo! Welcome back netrider! I've been having withdrawal symptoms!

Also welcome back mouth, sorry to hear about your off hope you will make a full & speedy recovery! In spite of our personal differences at times I wouldn't wish an off on anyone! Cheers mate!

14. nice one Jason
    getting the forum back online
    and oh....
    welcome back.... :D

15. Thanks Jason and may you have a speedy recovery. I had intended to drop by the hospital for a visit on Thursday arvo but when I rang Dandenong they had no record of you. Couldn't get onto the forum to ask for more detail so gave it a miss in the end. Hope you have good drugs (legal ones of course) and look forward to catching you when you get back on the bike.

16. titania wrote
    I think I'm having that dream again. The one that has everything I want all in the one place - motorcycles, women, women who love motorcycles, and women in their pyjamas who love motor cycles. :wink:

This dream is way beter than the nightmare I've been having for the past few days. That's the one where my bike is off the road, and the netrider site keeps giving me error messages. :cry:

Thanks mouth for getting things going again. Hope you recover soon, and can throw your leg over again. (I meant with the bike, but you can take it any way you want :LOL: )

regards,
    leftleg

17. Does this mean we can have the Womens forum debate all over again?!?!?! :LOL:

18. Except some of us don't wear pjamas! :wink: :shock:

19. What are these pyjamas people speak about????

Are they like those horrible things called underwear???

20. Thanks Jason.....Mend well!!!!