Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider Dynoverks Dyno Day

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Jun 10, 2005.

1. Hmm, If I had a bike worth putting on the dyno ... :p
  2. Dyno :?: What dyno :?: :D
  3. Got the email and used the information to its fullest extent.......but only one sausage?
  4. Sounds awesome...been looking for an excuse for a long time :D :D :D Only one problem...the bike is still being repaired :(

Great idea guys! I only hope you have another soon after I get the bike back! :D
  5. Got the e-mail and great idea but im busy then . :cry:
  6. Dyno. 250. Dyno. 250. Dyno.

Nup, just doesn't have the right ring to it.
  7. Did everyone get an email. I want a special Netrider email. Oh I even gave my real email address.
  8. I didn't get the email either, and i also put a genuine address...

I get the impression it's about a dyno day/comp... hmm maybe i should enter the postie
  9. Ill be there, but aint no way im paying $50 for a power run. You get em for free at the bike expo in october.
  10. LOL should I bring the CT110 or the VFR750??
  11. Just checked details, email Address is OK, but no email arrived...

12. Check your spam trap :)
  13. I gave my real email address, it hasn't been spammed and I didn't get anything.

(Was it something I said?)

Oh, no, don't tell me, Susan is vetting the mail?????

That explains it.
  14. Are you a Netrider member (https://netrider.net.au/?page=membership)? If so, PM me your member number and I'll chase it up.

For the rest of you .... sorry, but the event is in Victoria so we didn't 'bother' non-Victorians.
  15. nothing in the spam folder...no email

address works fine for everything else.

as i recall i didn't get my netrider confirmation email for joining either...until i emailed the webmaster.
  16. Are you a Netrider member (https://netrider.net.au/?page=membership) or just a forums user? If the former, PM with your membership email address and I'll look into it
  17. just a forums user st the moment.....will join up fully when finally got a bike.

oops if this caused a problem somewhere :)
  18. As per the original post .. "if your a Netrider member and didn't get your email" :wink:
  19. "Netrider Member" = Proud, Passionate & Paid Up, right Jason? :LOL: