Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider @ Bikemart Tuesday 8th March

Discussion in 'VIC' started by Flipper, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Netrider Shopping Night... with enough time to layby before the Superbikes!!!

Hi all Due to the success of the last NetRider Shopping Night, BikeMart on Maroondah Hwy Ringwood is putting on another Shopping Night exclusively for NetRiders and friends. Come along, bring your friends. Discounts as last time. Lay-bys ok, too. Tea/Coffee/ softdrinks/ small snacks etc. provided.
    UP to 15% off and heaps of other specials on the night.

Date: Tuesday 8th March
    Time: 7pm - 9pm
    Place Bike Mart - Maroondah Hwy, Ringwood

See you all there :D
  2. Fantastic! :D

I was just about to go and buy some boots... but if there are some bargains to be had like last time i'll hold out till the 8th.

Might go up there this weekend and scope them out. ;)
  3. Time for my rear paddock stand and spools me thinks the chain is long overdue for a good clean.
  4. WOW that's sensational! is this a special netrider thing? or they have it every year for everyone?
  5. Yup they have a couple thru the year for us and quite a few others for other groups like Fronteer Touring and Eastern Ulysses and stuph.
    They are the pick of the bunch when it comes to lookin after riders... 8)
  6. Ohhh.... I will be away to Sydney on Sataurday for 2 weeks, hopefully I will be able to come back on time for that bargain, otherwise I might talk to him to save the discount for me till I back.

They remember me as I get all my 2 storks oil and most of my riding gear from them all the time. :)
  7. This particular night is a Netrider night but you are welcome to bring friends along :)
  8. There are a few things I need. I will have to make sure I keep that night free :D
  9. Going to have to save some money after Tourismo and be on the lookout for some new boots. MIne are starting to get a bit worn out.
    Will keep it in mind.
  10. netrider.net.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4073&highlight=daytona

The price bloody hurts....after that it's all smiles.
    BikeMart hasn't got them though...A1/ some Stevos joints do.
  11. *bump*

This is a definate, isn't it?

:D :D :D
  12. Hhhmmmm still paying off the credit card from the last time I was there, though I do want to get some leathers still.......

May make it there. This is bad, really bad
  13. Certainly is Lil. Booked it myself last week. Cya there :D
  14. Thanks Deb! Not long to go! YAY!

:D :D :D
  15. Tell me what time you're going there, I'll give you an hour then I'll start talking to you as you're carrying an armload of stuff dying to put it in the car :twisted: :twisted:

Will see you there folks even though I doubt if I buy anything :)
  16. Yeah this time I'll make you hold the piles of boxes while I chat to you in the door way :LOL: :p :LOL:
  17. Noted in the diary.

Parents are buying me boots for Easter instead of sending Humpty Dumpty Easter Eggs interstate!!! Lucky me!!! :D

Layby rocks!!
  18. *gasp* We can layby?

I finish work at 5:45 that day, Ringwood is almost on my way home anyway ...
  19. Yes we can layby. If my cheque doesnt come thru from the insurance company before the night, that's what I am going to do with a jacket. :)
  20. They do it for the BMWMCCVIC (Thats BMW Motorcycle Club of Vic) as well as a few others. You get some ptetty reasonable deals there and it can be a good social event...