Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider awarded 7th consecutive Hitwise Top 10 quarterly

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Aug 10, 2007.

1. For the last 21 months running, Netrider has consecutively won a prestigious Hitwise Top 10 Website award for the Automotive - Motorcycling category

We are currently ranked the 4th most visited website in Australia in our category, and have held the #4 spot since July 2006.

• BS BS x 1
  2. mmmm, warm fuzzies all round :LOL: :).
  3. Way to go NR :)

Hey, it might be my teknogogilac blind spot, but where on hitwise can you see the list of the top 10 anything websites???

Do you have to join up?

4. Worse, you have to pay up! Many thousands of $$'s to get their reports.

I can tell you the top 4 though .. #1 bikesales, #2 bikepoint, #3 mcnews, #4 Netrider :)
  5. That top 4 is good company Mouth.

Ok, since my curiousity is piqued, I have to ask, who did netrider beat??
  6. We look at who's ahead, not at who we've left behind :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Seriously, haven't been able to determine that yet. Would be interested to know myself
  7. I think that fourth is even more remarkable since the first two sites are exclusively non-interactive market sites.

mcnews forum stats are interesting, Most users ever online was 225, 30-06-2007 at 12:29 AM. but I suspect that that only tells part of the story.
  8. motorcyclenews.com.au is a better looking website anyway :)
  9. #9 _joel_, Aug 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2016
    well, i dont know if it is relative....but CTR's to my (entirely non-commercial; just out of curiosity) links in my sig have increased by around 20% for the last 4-5 weeks.
    am i being 20% more annoying? or are the site traffic stats in line with that?