Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Netrider 10th Anniversary Photographic archive.

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by cjvfr, May 11, 2013.

1. #1 cjvfr, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    Post your Netrider 10th Anniversary Photo here.

One photo per post ONLY! Post as many photos as you like, but use a different post for each photo.
    We can only count votes against posts with single photos! Any post with more than 1 photo will not be counted for the purposes of picking a winner.

Please Note:
    By posting a photo in this thread you agree that the photo can be used for the purposes of inclusion in the production of a "coffee table" style book, produced by Netrider and made available for all to purchase.

Thread locked until the Weekend of the 25/26th May.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Reserved post
  3. A neighbour took me out around Kangaroo Ground, Research and so forth to help with my riding. He's been riding 30 odd years and it was fantastic. I gained a lot of useful advice from him and my riding improved quite literally over the course of the afternoon.

I think this was Research and I've used it because of the tin roof in the background (okay so it's not a tin can of beans)

Happy Anniversary Netrider.

4. Conga-line through the cones at Saturday practice, Melbourne..

• Like Like x 4
  5. The practice professors, graduates and class of '13..

• Like Like x 5
  6. Cake!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks complicated; advice being dispensed.

8. Top work Gundy.. Moar!!
  9. Melbourne s Saturday Learners / graduates / future learners and Mentors !!!

• Like Like x 1
  10. 3 of us from BMW MCC Vic went for a little ride today, 930km with breakfast in Mansfield, lunch at Dinner Plain and home in time for dinner :)

11. 10 hours of riding, 3 hours for breakfast, lunch and late refuel: nice average of 93kph including the twisties ;)

• Like Like x 2
  12. Brrrr! I'm cold just looking at that, Heli. Guess at least on BMWs you would all have had heated grips.
  13. Think I was saying "Don't cross the streams ... It would be bad.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. At 6am it was 8C at home, so I was quite confident until 30km down the road and it was -2C at Lancefield 8-|

The GS riders were better protected with their bark busters, my hands needed to get wrapped around the coffee at Mansfield ;)

Either my bum's getting insensitive or the K16 seat is the best yet, I have no aches or pains from the 10 hours even with a 3+ hour session without a break :D
  15. The Sydney Learners Session @ Homebush with the Guys who makes it happen..
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ...and our stormtrooper
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Stretch has connected a few riders.. some might say a few too many..

• Like Like x 1
  18. #17 GreyBM, May 25, 2013
    Last edited: May 25, 2013
    @Greydog coudn't get to the cones so the cones came to her.
    • Like Like x 4
  19. A friendly handshake...

20. Streety's hugs are legendary (or so I'm told).. Not even a bike in the way can stop him..

21. Bikes lining up at Elwood..