Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

net rider spotted..Ginifer St Albans rd

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by typezero, Aug 23, 2006.

1. Hey!

Spotted a netrider on St. Albans Rd. near Ginifer station driving a black suzuki hatchback with a netrider sticker on the back window
    Anyway just wanted to introduce myself...I'm the one that rides the red VTR with L plates...next time I see ya I'll toot!

2. I reckon that's a SOBIL sighting. :LOL:
  3. In St. Albans AND driving a Suzki cage .. yeah, that would be a sobil shameless act :LOL:
  4. yups, im the guilty one, and im commuting your way too so keep an eye out. *eeek* im the dude on the hacked up fizzer.
  5. had a chance to catch up with sobil the other day..Sobil filtered pass me on st albans rd...and I decided to folow him to the front of the lights and introduce myself...
    SOBIL Motorbike/s: "If you havn't seen it, then its hard to explain"...yea it's hard to recognize your bike...had no idea until you told me...

cya around :)