Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Net Rider - Perfect match night

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Sir Skuffy, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Hey all,

In the past, there were a number of posts and questions regarding single guys and single girls on this site.,.,.. So, lets make a fun night of it....

Let have a Net Rider Perfect Match night at HQ one evening......

I figure we could have 3 guys from the site that we would nominate for the single guy position and then select an unsuspecting girl.... Then we would do the opposite.

Would people be interested in having this as part of a HQ fun evening.... No strings attached or anything like that and no expectations... But, the winner can have a fun filled night away at ..... insert drum roll here..... Cofee night... wooohooooo

So, ladies, nominate the guys
    Guys, nominate the ladies.
    Obviously, the most of each are considered for the Perfect Match Night.... Just think of the guy/girl you would like to date at a coffee night :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. The logistics of this are painful in a group of people who know each other...

This would ONLY work if you could work out a way of masking voices and ensuring that the people who are particpating have no idea who the other parties are, and vice versa. So you'd need 4 groups - 1 guy, 1 girl, 3 guys, 3 girls, all of whom are unaware of the other groups, and then keep such people segregated from everyone else whilst you set up, etc, etc.
  3. That is exactly the plan...

We nominate people and then go from there.... It is all in good fun... It is not the intention of formally setting them up... Just a ham-it-up night thats all....

All in good fun only
  4. www.rsvp.com.au would be better than turning Debs house into a brothel.
  5. It might be a good idea to check with Debs first before nominating her to host it.

I know she loves any excuse for a party but I also know that she appreciates being asked first before people put up suggestions involving her home.

I can't be nominated but I can stand around and laugh at the poor fools who are, so it's up to Debs. FWIW, I think it's a bit cheesy.
  6. Valid point.,.... I was not officially nominating HQ, just a location that jumped into my head.... Sorry Deb's...

VIC.... No, it is not turning it into a brothel... It is merely a funny night of laughter and not just video's :eek:

FLIPPER.... Sorry, if this ever took off, I would most certainly ensure you were not only aware, but involved... :LOL:
  7. Sounds Like a funny night man, but are non singles allowed to joiin in the laughter?? If so count me in, you can use my joint to host if you want
  8. I for one would be making sure she WASN'T involved in the game :wink: :LOL: :LOL: :p ......unless I can play.......nah! :D
  9. ANYONE can play... Single or married... Would make for interesting arguments on the way home..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Who's playing DEXTER???? :p

11. Aaaaaahhhh, Dexter... forgot about him/her...

We also need Greg and the female hostess.... Any volunteers?
  12. Sorry not me, I'm looking at the players spots :p

13. i wil bring a friend along
    her name is betty beach ball :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. I'll bring the hair gel and the teeth whitener :)
  15. What about lending your white "MOJO" shoes to the winner for his "date".

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  16. Man thats a big ask, spent hours buffing them the last time I lent them out to Roderz :LOL: :p :LOL:
  17. Make sure the venue for this has a shelter shed, then you can run behind it and kiss. Or the old, lock 2 people in a cupboard together for 60secs game. Ahhh, good to see some people never leave school :)
  18. Hey Mouth, excellent idea.... I like that
  19. Get the contestants to write their responses down & the host or Dexter can read them out. That way no one knows who they are picking.
  20. i will be in it for sure