Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

nerninerninerner :P

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by lil, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Honeymoon will be......................

TASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Four days with the bikes....sounds like a great way to *really* start life together!!! :bannanabutt: :dance: :woot: :cheeky: \:D/ :smileysex:

2. From someone who did about a week and a half around Tassie on the bike for his honeymoon, you'll love it. :cool:

3. Great news Lil, fan bl**dy tastic \:D/

Expect to see plenty of pics :wink:

4. So when ya going ???

5. Wow, that will be totally awesome. I bet you can't wait :grin:

6. Honeymoon

We got married Melb Cup Monday & our honeymoon is on the Isle of Man for the TT this year. 15 nights on the island followed by 3 weeks in Scotland/England including Moto GP @ Donnington. Only about 120 sleeps to go! :cool:

7. So where will Stookie go?

8. Lil, I'm sure you and Stookie will share some memorable riding moments ...... Don't forget to post up the piccies .. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. Lapping the map of Tasmania; what more could you ask for? :wink:

10. awesome, we went there for a driving holiday for 8 days in august 2005, and we really want to head back for a riding holiday after I get my full licence - you guys will have a ball!!!!

11. Just of first night will be fine :LOL:

[​IMG]

Enjoy your honeymoon Lil and Jay.

12. woooohoooo, have a ball as i am sure you guys do on allyour trips. :)

13. so are you gonna get a map of tassie or just the highlights? :p :LOL:

14. Re: Honeymoon

:woot: have a ball guys!!!

big congrats to u too - you're gonna have a blast at the TTs. Enjoy every minute.

15. Onya Lil

16. Hey Lil, what a wonderful place for a honeymoon. Husband and I did the same thing (well sort of), our honeymoon was a year after we were married, but it was in Tasmania and we had a wonderful wonderful time and I am sure you and Jay will have a fantastic time as well!! :grin:

17. Good onya Lil.......Im sure you will have agreat trip.
    You will have to take lots of pics cos I always wanted to do Tassie.

See you when you get back.
    Have a safe trip.

x

18. Wow - two honeymoons - one in Tassie - the other UK... :grin:

You'll have a fantastic time...congratulations and good luck for the big day :grin:

19. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Are stookie you are a funny man. I will see ya tomorrow at the carts I just hope there is something there for me to have fun with :wink:

Look after yourself and I hope you get to see Tassie soon bro :wink: :LOL: :LOL:

20. Have a great time in Tassie guys. :)