Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nerd Purity Test

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by es, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Your Nerd Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 42 of 100 questions, making you 58.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 58.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 42.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 24%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 73.8%.
    The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994.

http://www.armory.com/tests/nerd.html

2. I got 18% for as being a nerd

3. You answered "yes" to 15 of 100 questions, making you 85.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 85.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 15.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 9%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

4. Pfft. No real nerdy questions, like:

Can you name all the Captains in Spectrum?
    How many assembly language compilers do you use?
    Do you drink too much coffee?
    Do you eat Mars bars
    Ever owned a HP calculator?
    Ever written a program for it?
    Ever used a hex keypad?
    For programming?

You answered "yes" to 64 of 100 questions, making you 36.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 36.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 64.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 47%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

5. You answered "yes" to 30 of 100 questions, making you 70.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 70.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 30.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 12%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

:woot: I'm not that nerdy afterall :LOL:

6. Your Nerd Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 59 of 100 questions, making you 41.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 41.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 59.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 37%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test

7. You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 86.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 14.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 7%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

:LOL: does this confirm the 'in crowd, dont mess with us thing' back in highschool

8. You answered "yes" to 70 of 100 questions, making you 30.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 30.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 70.0% nerd in you).

Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 51%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

9. Some one else actualy remembers this show??? i still have some of the Dinky (or was it Corgi?) vehicals

10. You answered "yes" to 31 of 100 questions, making you 69.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 69.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 31.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

11. Your Nerd Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 44 of 100 questions, making you 56.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 56.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 44.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

12. Dinky.

I had the MSV.

13. Your Nerd Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 33 of 100 questions, making you 67.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 67.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 33.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 26%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

I hope that one about hacking government computers isn't sent anywhere. S&!t i might just check its coding. . . . I will be right back.

14. You answered "yes" to 43 of 100 questions, making you 57.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 57.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 43.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 21%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

test isn't good enough, in that it focusses on computer stuff more than other nerdy things.
    I.e the star trek questiosn should be:
    "can you name 5 episodes of star trek TOS?"
    "can you name 5 episodes of star trek TNG?"
    "can you name 5 episodes of star trek DS9?"
    "can you name 5 episodes of star trek VOY?"
    " Do you own them all on DVD?"
    "did you watch Quantum Leap?"

and more geeky questions like
    "In D&D what lvl spell is a magic missile? 1st, 2nd or 3rd?"
    "Do you know that TSR stands for?"

15. You answered "yes" to 30 of 100 questions, making you 70.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 70.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 30.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 17%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

Do you forgoe an ip subnet calculator and write the ip address out as binary....?
    Did you decide to see what a microwave burn feels and looks like?

16. Or for the older ones amongst us :wink:

Have you ever been eaten by a grue?
    Have you ever been lost in a maze of twisty little passages - all alike?
    Does XYZZY have any meaning for you?

17. What's a nerd? :p

18. You forgot Enterprise in that list. Only shown a couple of times here Aust
    but still in syndication

OOPPPPSSSS said to much :LOL:

19. Damn

Your Nerd Purity Test Results
    You answered "yes" to 63 of 100 questions, making you 37.0% nerd pure; that is, you are 37.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 63.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 47%, based on a comparison of your test results with 576688 other submissions for this test.

The first submission for this test was received June 16, 1994

I am a nerd... no question about it :'(

20. :LOL: More times than I could care to admit

"It is dark in here....."