Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nerang - Murwillumbaa rd QLD to be raided 3&4/3/07

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by TYRUSS, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Hi everyone I know this post is in the wrong place but I want to get the message out. I have had a 2nd confirmation that at least 70 police will be handing out defects etc. on the Nerang-Murwillumbaa and surrounding area's this weekend. They will be in marked and unmarked cars some equiped with camera's so that they can follow you and record any violations.

2. If true, then this is clearly an efficient use of police resources. :roll:

3. It's true same my source was told by 2 different people in the revenue force oops police force.

4. thanking you for your heads up... with luck most of us will be north in brisbane for the weekend. For no apparent reason :wink:

5. did this actually happen?

6. who cares.....if your bike is not fit for the road, it shouldnt be on there ;)

7. werd

8. unmarked police cars with cameras, read the whole post Joel. They slow up in areas where there are double lines and fustrate you into overtaking and catch you on camera. Sneeky.

9. Hi zedman :cheeky:

entrapment is legal here.. so we spend our time worrying about cops instead of concentrating on our riding

saves a lot of lives apparently

10. Stew it's been well proven that most of the worlds problems can be solved by booking motorcyclists for minor traffic infringments. I have no doubt that this effort will have a significant impact on violent crime, thefts, drug running and other shit that happens. If they book enough bikes, they might even end the war in Iraq. :LOL:

11. :rofl: Seany.

Ya comedian. crackup.