Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Neon Installation

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by Moff, Sep 14, 2008.

1. So i just bought some Small Green Neon tubes for the inside of my fairings on my 08 Ninja 250r (also Green).

Anyone know of any websites for installing them? I'm not sure if i just hook it straight up to the battery or what.

Any help would be appreciated.

2. www.fullysickbro.com/neonslookfullyshithot.html

Sorry. :p :grin:

No, checkout:

...just pick out the useful comments from the ones calling them wanker lights. I'm sure it'll be in there somewhere. Failing that, you might even be able to find it at www.google.com

It's really not too hard a job.

Gluck with it.
  3. Nothing wrong with neon lights .... just use a switch and fuse and all should be sweet.
  4. Im sure it will look so fully sick it will be bordering on WICKED :LOL: :wink:
  5. i did this for petrol remote control car in yr12 and did it in the interior of my car wen bored one day.

1 x switch from dick smith...bout $0.57
    some wire.
    some solder
    fuse if you want, not necessary, and neons are cheap anyway.
    rubber wire sleeves if you wana do it real proper!

connect it up. battery - fuse (if you have one) - wire - neon - negative to battery. switch can go anywhere you want in the sequence..AS LONG AS ITS BEFORE THE LIGHT AND AFTER THE POSITIVE, otherwise you might have one light off and one on.

with my day off tomorrow i might actually do this and post up a 'how to'..jus for something to do.
  6. vomiting