Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Neighbour dispute gone wrong!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by typhoon, Sep 22, 2006.

1. There, fixed it for ya...
  2. Not ALL of them are like that, Loz.

I have some American and Canadian friends who own guns and use them responsibly.

DesertRat66 is one of them. read this it details how he got and used his first gun to really good effect (and legally) without needing to fire it.
  3. Mate, there's plenty of people over here who I wouldn't want to have access to firearms! Bogans come to mind.

Regards, Andrew.
  4. damn thin infernal dial up!

i'll have to watch it when i have an hour to spare.
  5. Just do what I do, set it up to download when you go out or are doing something else.

Regards, Andrew.

6. :rofl:
  7. Jebus McChrist!!!!! That's completely f**ked up!
  8. Don't need to get rid of the guns, we need to get rid of the idiots! :p Its just amazing that a minor dispute can end like that. What complete tards.
  9. Please don't laugh unless you've got to know them. I don't find it funny.
  10. What a couple of nuff nuffs, the gene pool is probably better off at least.
  11. disgusting.
    absolutely ridiculous, and its idiots like that that make it hard for farm-kids to get their firearm permits.
    ......one less to worry about now though :?
  12. pretty scary tape. thats the whole problem with america's right to bear arms summed up and case closed.
  13. "I was holding in my hands the ability to take a life"

Sounds a bit loony to me.