Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need to vent:

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by I Adore Vic, Sep 2, 2008.

1. I wish the guy sitting at the computer next to me would stop typing so bloody loudly. He's a two finger typer and he's banging the keys like it's one of those old typewriters or something...so loud. :shock:

And the more annoyed I get with it, the louder it seems to become - or perhaps he's aware that he's annoying me and has decided to enjoy himself. Seriously - who the hell types so bloody loudly! Grr...

2. I have two colleagues that always have the sniffles. And it gives me that absolute shits.

As for two finger typing, try telling them 'It doesn't matter how hard you hit the keyboard, it only registers the one press'.
  3. I'm tempted cejay....I'll even try to smile when I say it. :LOL:

He's a heavy breather too.

No sniffling though! Thank God! You should buy them a box of tissues each... :grin:
  4. I use headphones! It's the only way I can concentrate
  5. My boss does the same thing, and he's on the other side of the room, so I can just imagine how annoying it is Rosie!

Thankfully he's not in the office much, and half the time he is, I'm showing him how to send a fricken attachment or some such menial task :roll:
  6. So...your job is menial then...?
  7. every second sentence that comes out of my bosses mouth ends with '... and things like this.'
    Gets kind of annoying.

Also, he always tells me that I should be working ... LOL
  8. ... I just wish Monica would come over to me to borrow a pencil sharpener.... :(
  9. i hate it when my bosses tell me i should be working :grin:
  10. I didn't realise you worked with me :p .....yep during winter i am one of those people that is sick from the start of till end of winter.....feeling tops todya though :wink:
  11. I am glad that I work by myself. Hardly ever get colds, and no-one annoys me.

Rosie, turn a fire Extinguisher on him.
  12. Showing the CEO how to do his job? Yeah, kinda menial without having his pay packet :p
  13. Poor Pia :(
  14. What, again?

Oh okay, go ahead. :LOL: :LOL:

Why don't you wear your ear plugs? Perhaps he will notice, and get the hint. :)
  15. I have to sheepishly admit that I am one of these two finger typers, and when I type something, it STAYS typed...

16. But do you have to say each letter out loud when you type it?