Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

need to replace fairing on my gsx750f

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' started by goddie, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Good morning, on the way to work I had the misfortune of a slow speed bingle. Cold tyres, maybe some dampness on the road, panic all the stuff, throw in a tram that stopped the car that made my front wheel disappear and shoulder to hurt, and end reuslt is, alot of plastice to replace on mybike.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for a reasonably priced place to replace my fairing?

2. There are some places that import after market fairings from Asian countries. The interweb is your friend. Bloke at work needed a full fairing set for his pranged 748 and noted he could get it for less than $1000 out of China.

I can't imagine the F being on the list of aftermarket fairings, however. give it a go anyway.

If it isn't you may have to get yours repaired. I've seen some quite impressive repair work. Looks better than original.
  3. when i decided to crash my gpx the fairing was cracked, scratched etc, the usual, but still in one place.

with some help, welded it back together, n send it off for painting. if it wasnt missing the gpx sticker, you wouldnt be able to tell.