Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

need to buy an air tool attachment thingy for a compressor.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by twainharte, Apr 3, 2009.

1. looking to purchase a tire/gauge pump, or whateverit'scalled, attachment for a compressor. i'm so over trying to find a working air hose at a service station these days to inflat my wheels or contend with a queue. so, where in sydney can i find such a thing?

yep, been to supercheap but they offer crapola.

thanks in advance.

2. I would imagine places like bunnings would offer something like that or maybe a different auto store to supercheap

3. the tool shop where you purchased your compressor should stock it :) that would be my first stop for fittings/accessories.

4. I'd head for Repco or Autopro. Both are good places that generally have experienced staff who will be able to help you with any questions. I've had good experiences in the past with both, so take your pick. The attachment you are after should be an easy find, and be ready to roll with a quick-type disconnect or a simple radiator-hose-style clip.

Cheers - boingk

5. All you need is a push bike pump with a gauge.

Go to your local bike shop! :wink:

6. If you just want a cheap one then get one from ebay, if you want a good one be prepared to pay several hundred dollars from a commercial supplier.

7. nothing wrong with the super cheap ones, been using mine for years

8. got me one of these little DRC mini foot pumps to carry on the bike when I go touring. It's lightweight, comes in it's own little zip bag which has 3 velcro straps to attach it to the bike.

Got the stylish black one, to match the bike. :grin:

9. ok, cheers. did find one, which is the type i'm after, in bunnings along with the male plug. $26.90 all up. also have a little digital guage for readings/adjustments i use.

w48at.

[/thread]