Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need someone to kick my ass

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Gixxa Freddy, Feb 2, 2008.

1. I don't know what I was thinking, whether it was my bad mood, the exceptionally late morning to bed, the hangover or something else but I walked outside today and looked at the Gixxer and thought :censored: the bikes. Sat in front of the idiot box for a while and then it hit me. What the :censored: was I thinking when that evil thought went through my head. :facepalm:

Anyway, jumped on the bike and all those bad thoughts were forgotten. I don't expect anyone to forgive me just yet and if anyone sees me out, like I said, kick my ass for thinking what I did. Hopefully in time all will be forgiven. Sorry all, it wont happen again. 8-[
  2. Maybe its because you ride a 600?
  3. :rofl:
    you sir, are a knob!
  4. Loan me the R1 and we shall find out :LOL:
  5. You sir, are completely right :rofl:
  6. I was thinking maybe it's because you're in Shepparton! But then, other than riding, what else is there to do in Shep'?
  7. :jerk: , :jerk: and :jerk: some more :LOL:

Other than that, I'm out of things to do with my time. Been wanting to get to some of the rides down south but with work and the distance it hasn't happened yet. The missus doesn't want to move so looks like I'm stuck here for a while yet. Oh well, back to :jerk: .
  8. being in one of the few places where it gets too hot to ride, I have the same thought myself every now and then. It just gets so stifling int eh helmet and makes me want to wait until winter.

AC is sometimes too much of a selling point for me.