Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need Some Help Here?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by fuggit, Aug 23, 2005.

1. since i've put in my new hard drive in every now and then when i'm on the net my mouse goes fuggin haywire

any ideas :?

2. Try dissolving an aspirin in a saucer of milk, or turn your screen around so that your mouse can't see you are on the net.

3. I was searching for a smart answer, but I can't top that one......!!!

4. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
    thats so funny i forgot too laugh incitatus :x :p :LOL: :LOL:
    oh here it comes
    nope missid it again :roll:

5. But seriously folks....is it a wireless mouse?

6. nope

nope it has a tail

7. Curious......have you tried a different mouse? if yes, and nothing changed try uninstalling the driver and re-installing it. It will probably be a standard Microsoft driver, but on the off chance its not change it for the standard one.

8. :D cheers big ears i'll give that a go later on

9. if you need help don't come here

10. Depends what you mean by haywire, but it's likely that the mouse is dying. I just had to replace the logitech ps/2 on my parents machine beacuse of a similar issue.

11. USB mouse?

Type of computer?

What type of hard drive went in?

My best guess is if it's a USB mouse, you're now drawing too much power, especially when you go on the net, which is why mouse is dying.