Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need Help

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ksystemz, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Just doing training for a call center , Had a phone test with our team leader but i need to build up more "repal" if thats the word with exsisting customers. That was the problem i had during the call with my team leader , we have a final test tommorrow with someone in ING insurance and this test determines weather we pass or not. Need some help on this

2. the word is rapport, matti, which means....

Rapport is one of the most important features or characteristics of unconscious human interaction. It is commonality of perspective, being in "sync", being on the same wavelength as the person you are talking to.

Short of calling lots of people tonight, or having them call you, I'm not sure how we'd be able to help...
  3. well i need to build up more rapport with customers, need to get some ideas on what to says and such, example how are you , how you feeling , need something to spark up a conversation
  4. matti, you've got my mobile #, phone me, I'd like to help
  5. Normally you are given scripts to follow when answering calls. Just stick to them and you will be ok.
  6. Well today i will cause our ttest is talking to the ing insurance lady
  7. Might sound stupid but SMILE. The people on the other end of the can't 'see' the smile but you can always tell when someone is smiling when talking to them on the phone. :grin:
    Hope that helps and good luck today.
  8. Yer i past so now im on either 20 or $25 ph , so around 1k gross a week
  9. Yep I agree with that. As someone who use to do party plan our manager would always drum it into us on phone in day " Remember to smile when calling your hostess"

Sounds stupid but it works.
  10. Hey ksystemz where about in West Sydney are you and what call centre was it? I work in Pennant Hills for the biggest ISP ( if you could call them that :p ) in Australia. Bit of a belated response and no use to you know but if you want to talk call centres let me know :grin:

$1k a week is damn nice too. What sort of calls are they? I'm assuming insurance related?
    That's some nice money. Would they be looking at people with previous call centre experience from possibly the busiest, strictest, most anally retentive employers in the sector?
    Maybe time for a change of boss haha...