Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

need help writing letters?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by shabby, Jan 18, 2005.

1.  Top
  2. :LOL: :LOL: I like it :D

Lisa :twisted:

3. Dear Mr Bracks ,

I just wanted to let you know that you have completely fcuked up my life. If you had half a brain you would be dangerous. I have moved from the state because you have stolen from me one too many times. I have frequently looked the other way, which makes me another one of your victims.

This time you have alienated everyone.

I have never shirked my responsibility to tell you that you are full of shit. You would be so much better off if you would just lay off of the self indulgence. You must be the most hateful person I have ever meet. If I have to hear you tell me that it's really not your fault one more time, I will hurl. You are sofa king retarted. It is time for you to move to another fcuking state, better yet country. Let this also serve as notice that all future visits have been cancelled as I would rather claw out my eyes than see you.

fcuk off you waste of space,

unhappy($50 levy paying) motorcyclist

PS: Please do not reply back, I am sick of hearing your BS. I need time to prepare my next email bomb.

4. great letter! i hate that prick with a passion
    hope he gets his arse handed to him next election :evil:

5. Totally agree with your letter but again Australia/Victoria is left to languish in the no-man's land of politics. Only shown up by the fact the country is run by a five foot 'caterpillar for eyebrows' knob of a man and his only opposition is as week as piss (However, Latham resigned today and his new opposition is someone we've had before and didn't want that time around either(Beasley) and someone who's not sure whether he wants the leadership role (Rudd)
    Wow big choice, talk about voting for the best of a bad bunch