Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need help with some bike customisations...

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by d3s1b0y, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

I'm an owner of my 1st "step up bike" from the widdle two fiddy Across! :D I am now the proud owner of a yellow/black 2002 CBR600F4i.

Although these issues are minor, they're annoying the crap out of me. One is the fact that the windscreen is starting to creep into my vision which makes it difficult to check the li'l indicator flashing light, high beam on, etc.

Second one is the crappy poxy lookin yellow pillion seat.

Could anyone please advise me as to what sort of accessories I ought to be looking at to:

- shorten the windscreen length or have a li'l "rise" in the center (not sure how to explain it) but so that the windscreen goes a li'l forward and then comes back in again?

- a rear seat cowl for the bike? (Looked at Honda's website and they have next to no accessories listed! :x )

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening.

2. trying to think of the place that will have all your needs. they do screens, cowls, led lighting, etc.. . They were at the bike expo, c'mon peoples help me out here, i have there name on the tip of my tongue..

3.  Top
  4. Your spose to say "RATS! - you beat me" :p

5. Thanks guys!! :D Really appreciate your input.

6. oh dRATS!! forgot to insert a smart arse comment to rat! :LOL: