Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need help with RTA Certificate of Rego

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by tigerspew, Aug 13, 2009.

  1. Hi.

    Need some help from someone in NSW. Ive lost my certificate of rego from the RTA, and I am applying for CTP. One of the questions says "what is the vehicle shape?" (refer to certificate of rego)

    There are heaps of options in the menu, maybe 20 or so, and im not sure what the correct shape code is for a motorbike. Does anyone know this? its listed under "Shape" on your certificate of rego.

  2. Shape code is CYC
  3. oohh too quick grange.