Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

need help where to buy Jardine exhaust?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by slicko, Nov 21, 2007.

1. as the subject says. Looking to get slip on to suit GSXR-1000

2. If your still looking for them its cheaper to get them shipped from overseas.

its about 377AUS delivered from surfsidemoto.
    i cant post links
  3. If you want to buy locally just go into a big bike shop and ask them to order one for you, I don't think there will be any problems. Although there was a waiting list about a month or two ago, so i'm not sure if that has been cleared or not.
  4. Or you could just order it online and save yourself hundreds of dollars?
  5. Or you could support Australia? You live in the country don't you? You enjoy the high wages...
  6. We're talking about buying a non-essential speciality item. In some cases you can save $1000 or more by ordering from overseas. If you think that paying a rediculous and unexplicably higher price is 'supporting your country' then go ahead.
  7. Nah you got that wrong. They enjoy the high wages, funded by their overpriced imported products bought by locals wanting to 'support' Australian business!

Me, I'd rather that more of my low wages stayed in my pocket!
  8. Yeah, if you want to support Australia then buy a Staintune (they are made in .au right?). You don't need to employ many people to import something and sell it with a markup...
  9. Im pretty sure they are made in Aus, I've got one :angel:
  10. or you can support the fisherman instead, and buy a sardine
  11. Me too :)

That is some sage advice...