Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need Help to pick up a bike from North NSW to Adelaide

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by lyndon wright, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Gday, I collect these old Hondas and would like to buy this one.

The owner wants it picked up, MACLEAN NSW, does anyone know how I can get it from this place to a town that is big enough that I can organize a truck to Adelaide. Im not wanting a freebie, just to be pointed in the right direction by a local.

Thanks in advance Lyndon Wright

2. Hi there lyndon wright, Have you looked into a motorbike transport company? There is one on ebay or try the yellow pages they charge around $250 to $350 for interstate. We find them really good and they look after your purchase.
    Hope this helps
    Cheers Lou
  3. I have distant relatives in maclean. It's right on the Pacific Hwy, if a transport company won't pick it up on teh way through, then something is wrong! It's literally two minutes off teh highway into the centre of town!
    Give this guy a call, I used him to move the GTR, and he travels to Brissie a fair bit.
    Motorcycle Transport 0400 001 006.

Regards, Andrew.
  4. Try your local removal companys ,like typhoon said it's on the hwy and for a few hundred$$ it would pay there fuel if there half empty on the way back to SA.
  5. Tar

Gday, Thanks again, I will get onto it. That way I can fill the garage up evem more. Lyndon
  6. Now that the transport is almost resolved. Your next hurdle is to beat the other bidders in ebay.

Good Luck with your bidding.