Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need help from any VicPol members!!! - Applying to academy

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by SarcasticGamer8, Aug 9, 2011.

1. I'm currently applying for the Victorian Police Academy and have just passed the fitness segment of the application.

The next step is the panel interview and it was advised to talk to local officers and find out more details about the job.

So if there are any cops on netrider, it would be awesome if you could spare some time to exchange a few emails and useful information.

Cheers,

Leighton.

2. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

[​IMG]

3. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

sorry to hear that, keeping the bike?

4. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

Is this a depiction of you with no licence?

...yes this space is empty, but my inbox is filling up. \\:D/

5. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

For the time being, yes. Although, if anything is going to get me into trouble, it will be the bike.

6. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

hang on to it as long as you can, then common sense will kick in, if funds required an asset can be sold, hope you wont need to sell it. Keep it ticking over, dont tempt fate too much with riding without a license. Remember, how many times have you been pulled up for a licenese check? Right not many if any, now whats the chance of a crappy situation [now you dont have a license] that you might get pulled up? yep, much bigger and not worth the risk.. So try and stay off, unless you get pillioned?

7. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

umm... cool story mate.

8. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

Ummmmm, thanks Goddie but I haven't lost my licence. This thread is about me joining the police academy.

9. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

Re-reading everything...
    Goddie, are your posts referring to Rohizle's signature about him losing his licence for 6 months? You have confused the sh!t out of me. Get off my thread :p

10. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

just rock up to the interview with a box of donuts, enough for the pannel to share around.

... do it

11. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

.LMAO.....wimps

12. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

break the ice with how you saw some bad criminals on the way there, doing 62 in a 60 zone. how you wish you could have busted them.

and whatever you do, don't ride to the interview and be very carefull not to nod at anyone.

13. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

Damn funny stuff.

I smell epic

14. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

...Hardly.

15. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

Hahahahahaha......you're making it funnier!!!!

16. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

Outstanding. You'll do well...

17. It's okay. It is inevitable for all NR threads to fall south.

18. Tell them you've watched all the police academy movies and therefore you expect extra credit. Demonstrate all the cool sound effects you can make with your mouth.

Let them know that you have some insider knowledge from hanging out on a motorcycle forum and can generate some extra revenue by letting them know where everyone is riding now that the Black Spur has been policed so effectively. That you can spot a fender eliminator from 100 metres away and modified pipes. Shake your head slowly while muttering "hoons."

You'll be a shoe-in.

19. What happened man, you used to be cool...

Or are you planning on bringing them down from the inside? You have all their user names via PM now... How much ya want?

20. Re: Need help from any VicPol members!!!

So much funny!!!! You can't write this stuff

..oh wait..

..oh you know what I mean