Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need help finding an Usher video.

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by mcbigg, May 1, 2006.

1. I'm trying to remember the name of a song by Usher.

In the music video, Usher and a group of his buddies dressed in 1920s style attire have a fight with another group of gangsters in an alley way. Thats all I can remember about the song.

I reckon the song has been on rage top 50 within the last year.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

2. oooohh ummmm i know the one you mean, it's.....ahhhhhh.....GRRRRR i know the song. Damn it's on the tip of my tongue, it'll come to me soon i'm sure of it.

3. I'm looking for ushers for my daughter's wedding later in the year; is this usher available :p ?

4. OH DEAR!! Here come the Dad jokes again :LOL:

5. Forgive me for jumping in on your humour hornet but I'm on a quest you see to rack up 100 posts , and I'm betting your just the person to learn off. Any tips ?

6. After scouring the Rage playlists for the last 12 months, I found it.

And the answer is....

"Caught Up"

Case closed.

7. Indeed :LOL:

Rule One: Always stay on topic. It confuses the hell out of people who derail threads. They'll complain, and it gives you at least one chance at responding, = 1 more post!

Rule Two: Comment on stuff you don't understand. Someone will come on and either tell you to go away, or correct you, and it gives you the chance either to tell him or her to take a flying leap, or to say thanks for the correction, = 1 more post!

Rule Three: Eschew the use of the Search function. Someone will come on and graciously suggest that you use the search function before posting a movie that's been posted 50 times before, or a question that's been asked 1,000 times before. You can smile and say thanks, = 1 more post. (Or, if someone is abusive, refer to part one of response in Rule Two), = 1 more post.

Rule Four; The most important one. (And the only serious one)

You get out of Netrider what you put in. Never take it too seriously, but contribute whenever you can.

Wish people a happy birthday when it is their birthday. There's nothing nicer than opening up Netrider on your birthday and finding that 10 or more people, most of whom you've never met, and may not ever meet, have valued your contribution to the life of the forum enough to wish you a Happy Birthday. You do it for them, they'll return the favour.

Rejoice with those who rejoice, mourn with those who mourn.

Oh, and if you annoy the admins or the mods, it STILL gives you the chance to post, if only to say "Sorry" :LOL: