Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need help checking out a R6

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Undead Baka, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Hi guys,

I'm about to get on my fulls for my motorbike license soon and started looking at a 600cc to upgrade to. Was wondering if anyone could help me check out a '07 R6 in Cabramatta next weekend (3rd or 4th October) since I'm pretty horrible when it comes to things like these. This is the one I want to look at '07 Yamaha R6, excellent condition, serviced 300km ago | Motorcycles | Gumtree Australia Fairfield Area - Cabramatta | 1086207117

I think most people would be out enjoying a nice ride on thepmg weekend but if you are able to spare some time let me know. I can get you a lunch afterwards or a carton of beer if that's more to your liking lol

Sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Thanks.

2. Save your time. IMHO my 05 r6 is the worst road bike I have ever ridden. Frigging horrible. Riding position sux, no power under 8 grand. Pain in the ass . Ride a 1000 before u commit to the r6 please.

3. Lol yeah I've heard that. I've tried a R1 once and that was ok but then again I was only on it for about 10 mins. I'm just checking it out for now to see what I may like. Might be sold by next weekend for all I know lol

4. Nvm. Looks like it's been sold