Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Need Harley Riders

Discussion in 'Employment' started by jdkarmch, Jan 20, 2015.

1. If you own and ride a Harley Davidson, I can use you for a paid job, riding your motorcycle for an hour on Sunday 22nd February in the Melbourne CBD. I need 10 bikes.

If you are interested or need more info please PM me and I'll give you the specifics.
  2. Youd better not be asking these people to carry passengers :finger:
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  3. RSVP.com?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 3
  5. +1 to this.

After all the crap you went on with JDK be very careful. I am going to ring the Taxi Directorate to make sure you are doing the right thing.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Do tell...please! You can't leave us hangin!
    Bored cooking dinner and this thread just livened up a notch!:sneaky:
  7. Jdkarmch thought it in his best wisdom to complain to the taxi regulator (or whatever the title) that a private event holder gave riders who volunteered a small amount of cash to cover fuel and lunch. He claims any motorcycle pillioning work should be solely his and his mates domain. He went on to make a monumental arse of himself so now if we catch wind he is using non accredited riders to ferry passengers the taxi regulator will hear about it
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. This alone has buggered you as most Harleys are broken down so they are owned but can't ride them
    • Funny Funny x 3
  9. No not at all, if anyone is thinking of getting involved they should probably know what they're in for.
  10. Well. That was awkward.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I only just saw this and all the funny lines were already taken! That's not really fair.

I wonder if the VTD would see the funny side.