Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need bike inspected in Perth pls

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by basejumper, Jul 18, 2015.

1. I am after someone to inspect a night rod special that's in bibra lake wa pls. It's only a few years old and done 4000 klms so there shouldn't be too much involved.
    Take it for a spin, go through the gears etc
    How does $100 sound for your troubles ?
    Tx peeps

2. dont think there are many members on here from Perth but I would help but me the that style of bike never mix.

3. I'll go and ride the wheels off it on your behalf, if that's what you'd like. I'll even waive the $100, no really!

All I ask is reasonable compensation for my travel costs, say seven or eight days (or nine or ten, maybe two weeks, I'm prepared to be flexible) each way Melb-Perth and return.

:angelic::rolleyes::p:whistle::smug:

(Runs and hides from possible flack)

4. I appreciate your generous offer to ensure that the night rod has a rev limiter in place . Hopefully I can find someone who is abit closer. Tx anyway

5. Hahaha no me and Harley's don't get along all of the ones I have test ridden (when I worked at a dealership) always went pear shaped dodgy brakes, motor exploded and rear suspension failure. I'm literally one suburb away from the op as well.