Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need a trackbike and have a LOT of spare cash?

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by jd, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Then you'll be wanting to check out the Monterey classic bike auction which has the Ducati GP5 ridden by Loris Capirossi at the Sepang round of the 2005 MotoGP up for auction (should have the Ducatisti drooling in their lattes).

Scary to think just how high a price this might fetch - reckon there's a very good chance it might be snapped up by another manufacturer for a little "reverse engineering". Quite a few other nice bikes up for auction too, well worth a look: http://montereyclassicbikeauction.com/results.php
  2. this is a re-post, though i can't find teh origional...
    Any one got a copule of bucks they could lend me... i wouldn't mind trying that hing out on the track.
  3. I was looking for the post myself as I recall it being a re-post. Can't find the original either in a few searches. It may have been deleted.
  4. lets all chip in - ive got 5 buck
  5. Or netrider can buy it and sponser a team !!!

** NEWS FLASH ** - Netrider enter a ducati in the next round of the moto GP, but don't end up racing due to fight amongst pit crew over who gets to actually ride the thing !!
  6. You'll find it 5 threads down from this thread in the Racing Forum.