Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need A Hand??

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Michael, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Hi all , Michael here. I'm the Chief Instructor at the Motorcycle Training Academy in Doveton. I've been a member here for a few years but haven't been on line for quite a while.
    I'm going to be on line more often so as to help anyone if they want. So if you have questions about M/Cycle training/ techniques I'm happy to try to help :D
    The other alternative is to ring me at work on 97069733 and I'll be happy to chat. You're welcome to drop in for a chat and a coffee as well.

cheers Michael

2. hey michael,

where abouts in croydon do you live?

theres a few that live in croydon its amazing.

ill prolly be asking you questions soon ;o

being on-line at work helps alot!

3. Hey Michael. Did my L's with you last day of January. Been on the bike every day since.
    How's the Katana going? Still worrying about the fact that they never got the arse-end looking right?
    Will want some help very shortly, thinking of trying to do licence test soon, going to book in sometime this week for a date in middle of May, if any spots available.
  4. Thanks for the welcome guys. Yes I still have a problem with the katana , some would argue that it's owning the bike that is the problem :)
    Ring the girls at the front desk , we'd love to have you guys back.
    Oh and I live off Dorset Rdn in Croydon

cheers Michael
  5. Michael, be careful at coffee night. All the single girls will be hunting you down now that they know you can educate them in riding also.....
  6. gday Michael, welcome to the forums, good to have an experienced hand such as yourself on board.
  7. cool michael i also live off dorset.. and eastfield.

talk to u soon
  8. Hiya Michael,

9. I prolly will need a hand once I start riding. :)
    Not long now....