Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need a GOOD Car Mechanic

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Miss_dj, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Hi Kids,

My little sister has just moved down to Melb from Canberra for UNI.
    Her first car (being a Nissan Exa '91) is in need of a really good service and being a bike rider, i have no idea on reputable places to take it.

She's a student so funds are a little bit of an issue so we need somewhere decent but cheapish.

- Its missing
    - I have a suspiscion that the timing might be out
    - Also the fuel injectors might need replacing as well as the automatic choke.

If anyone has any suggestions, it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks in advance :p
  2. Just wait for all the "....little sister?" posts :p
    (bump, someone's gotta know something useful)
  3. hey a friend of mine has a cage garage in moorabbin
    mainly deals with subaru
    he's not that cheap but he will not f**k you around
    9553 3995 ask for lucas
    tell him Russell gave you his number (prob charge you more :LOL: )
  4. Total Car Care, Wells Rd Chelsea Hts are pretty good - my GF uses them and her whole family has for years also - talk to Geoff or Jim 9772 6056.
  5. :worthlesspics:

6. Thanks heaps guys.

Hey Brick, Im in Hampton East so ill give Lucas a call considering he's ony down the road.

Thanks again peeps :p

Munecito, im not going to expose my innocent sister to the corrupt and sleazy world we call Netrider! Hahahahahahaha :LOL: :LOL:
  7. well that is a small a problem!
  8. If she was closer to Ferntree gully i could have a look.
  9. I was about to name drop Rolla when I started to read the thread...looks like he beat me to it....he looks after my car now ;-) and im happy with the work he has done...