Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Need a bike trailer. Brisbane

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by duff_boy, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Hi, need some help guys.
    As the story goes, my uncle has in the recent years had a few cancers that he has managed to fight off(but i wont really get into it right now.) - unfortunately its back, bad, he's copping both radiation and chemo therapy at the moment. Not looking good for him. Anyhow, he ordered a new BMW S1000RR a few months back(before this all happened), which he has collected from the dealership a few weeks ago, the day before starting his cancer treatment.

We're in Brisbane and he's in Sydney, we need to get the bike up here where he will be living from now on, as all the family is up here. The bike will be loaded on a trailer and driven up by dad and at the same time someone else will have to drive his car up as well. Need a decent bike trailer for the weekend of the 1st of October.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where i could possibly hire one(a good one that will be nice and gentle on his brand new bike! which i would hate to see cop any damage on the way up) or, although its probably a big ask - does anyone have a trailer that i can borrow? I will pay you generously for your troubles of course.

If all goes to plan, hopefully we can get him relocated up here and his health picks up for a while, he might get the chance to enjoy that dream bike a little before the inevitable happens. Apart from the shitty peakhour ride home in the rain when he picked it up, he hasnt even ridden it yet!

Cheers guys, any help would be great.

2. That's sad to hear...

I agree with cjvfr, you should hire a professional mover and avoid headaches.

Hope your uncle recovers.