Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[National] Pink Ribbon Charity Ride

Discussion in 'VIC' started by CBRSteve, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Hi All

Just a reminder the the Pink Ribbon Ride is on this Sunday.

Check the website for details:

2. It's for Melbourne, Sydney, and Canberra this weekend, and Brisbane and Adelaide next Sunday (30th)

https://netrider.net.au/calendar/ has all the details for all these events.
  3. Thanks for updating that Jase :)
  4. Is anybody going to this? And if they are, can they gimme a lift on the back of their bike? The bottom of my palm around my thumb is all black and blue and sore from rollerskating and I have trouble controlling the throttle with it. :D
  5. Yep, I will be going unless I do some major liver damage on Saturday night. lol!!

:D :D
  6. well was thinking about goin on this run... but went to pencil it in, and realise i have a training course sunday morning.....
  7. If the weather is good, count me in...

Wanna pillion Minna? :twisted:
  8. I will be there at the VIC Pink Ribbon ride on Sunday. I hope to meet some of you there.
    Happy riding,
  9. dave if the day is nice and your keen for a ride later in the day send me a message after it's over and will head out from there...
  10. Riding WITH me, thats a novel idea ;) :LOL:

Normally you see me on the side of the road after picking my bike up and leave me there :LOL: :LOL: :p
  11. nah i realised you had someone else to help you lift the bike back up the bank and stand it up :p
  12. hopefully it clears up for the boobie ride , but weather this week is a bit hit and miss.

13. I will be there :)

Not on my bike though.. :(

Will be in my car :x

Not so bad though, my bike will be on it's way to New Zealand for my 5 week motorcycling tour of both islands! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry, not trying to rub it in!!...it will just suck not having a bike for the next couple of weeks....
    The 5 weeks of motocycling bliss will make up for it I'm sure 8) :D
  14. I totally understand that this day is not just about a ride.
    I work in the research field and have worked at various cancer hospitals and research institutes over the years.

I was one of the organisors of the first victorian pink ribbon ride, and it was a huge amount of work. I can appreciate how cancer affects peoples lives...
    I am just excited about my upcoming holiday.
  15. Howdy. Yes , looking forward to our 4th Pink Ribbon Ride. I am making up registration signs as I speak. Lots of godies for the raffle, come early to the Burv and have some brekky . Dont forget to "pink up " your bikes and yourselves . But dont do what my mate on the speed triple did, taped some rubber titties on each headlight and made such an impressive seal that he needed 2 new globes by lunchtime!! 2 globes melted 2 globes. get it ? God I have a lame sense of humour. By the way, we will have a fabulous celebrity guest. And yes,she rides a bike. Some of you may know her.
    See you all on Sunday. woo hoo.
  16. Not Tara Moss per chance?
  17. All will be revealed on Sunday.
  18. Now there's a line a lady should NEVER risk using on Netrider!!! :LOL: