Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

National Park rider!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by uzz32, May 16, 2005.

1. F*** you very much for the person who over took me at the National park on Sunday at a 35km/h left hand blind bend (single lane). This person took the inside lane and I was not expecting anyone was behind me at those speeds.

This idiot on an R6 forced me to take evasive action and made me ride onto on coming traffic. I missed the on coming van by about 2 metres.

Where the F*** this person got his licence! He overtook me at speeds not appropriate for the corner or conditions with no regards for other riders etc.

I hope you crash and kill yourself you F*** wit.

2. you won't find that person on this forum, we are all responsible riders here. :D

seriously, thats very ordinary, and this bloke got hit with the stupid stick at birth. He must have left the iron on at home. :x

3. maybe he got sick of sitting in fumes :shock:

4. I have no issues letting anyone pass on the straights, but to do what he did is just f**king stupid.

5. Sympathies, but

Share your aggravation, uzz, have had similar problems of late with morons on macquarie pass doing similar things (on bikes I mean)
    The unfortunate fact of life is that, if you're going to ride on the good riding roads (national park, macquarie pass, etc,) you're going to have to share them with idiots who have their ambitions mixed up with their abilities.
    Ride safe, have fun and don't let the idiots put you off!

6. Re: Sympathies, but

either that or carry a chain with you and practice on road rash every night :D

7. What a bright suggestion

Yeh, Road Rash, that's the way, I remember playing that game, it's a hoot!

8. Just come riding on the Old Road (old pacific hwy) most riders there are well behaved. :D

9. :LOL:

How long had he been waiting behind you? Maybe he was there for quite a while and you didn't see him. Overtaking on a corner isn't clever, but if you weren't gunna let him pass otherwise... :p

10. I don't think he was behind me long because he had a loud exhaust system which took me by surprise, ie scare the shits out of me.

I don't know what that rider was trying to prove.

11. groberts03 wrote:
    maybe he got sick of sitting in fumes

come on guys... lay off the 2stroke fumes.

just takes a while to appreciate them :p

12. No, you're mistaken. It takes a little while to accumulate enough brain damage to appreciate them. :p :LOL:

13. yeh perhaps so!

:biker: