Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[National] 4 Musketeers, 2009, Sat Oct 31st

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Added to Calendar by: Mitch

Hey all.

Yes, it is on again. The 5th Anniversary of the 4 Musketeers ride in 2009. So, here is the early planning and the conditions on this one.

Night 1 - Bombala

Night 2 - Tintaldra Caravan Park

1) Limited to 20 people
    2) N...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. In. :grin:
  3. OK - its started. More detail on the thread is as follows:

UPDATE UPDATE - 10th September 2009 Imperial Hotel in Bombala will be setting up for a Halloween theme for this year, so bring some form of costume

Complete turn-key price for everything is $110/person.
    Imperial Hotel Bombala - includes;
    Dinner - anything off of the Bistro Menu
    Fully cooked Breakfast

Tintaldra Caravan park - includes;
    Dinner - Roast chickens, pork, lamb, vegies, salads, etc
    Fully Cooked Breakfast

At this stage, same as tghe 2008 ride. Will advise if there are any changes - we only have 11 months to plan

Night 1
    Bombala as per last year. For 2009 it is going to be a Halloween theme for the night so bring a costume of some sorts. You cant come as a motorcycle rider :LOL:

Night 2
    This is going to be a bit of a change. We are staying in Tintaldra but we are going to stay at the Caravan Park. They will arrange for the covered area to have some tarps to block possible wind and rain. BBQ, Roasts, Salads and what-ever we want the wonderful hosts will arrange. They will de the necessary booze runs for us as well as Bonfire and music. :grin:

Paid and confirmed
    Kim Rodger
    Pegasus + Tribos
    Minna + Ratty
    Realm + 1 (paid seperately)
    Funky Monkey (Franky) - to pay shortly
    Rod - to pay shortly.

20 confirmed
    2 payed and arranged their own
    Space left - 4

Mitar Marescuk
    BSB: 063 010
    Acc: 1160 0086
    To description - your forum name.
    $110 per person.
  4. Bring it on.
  5. Count me in :)
  6. I'm on the list and you didn't see my lips move
    Bing it on :grin: :grin: :grin:
  7. Only 20 - how many did we have this year??

Anyway - count me in
  8. Mouth - you sneaky bugger, already placed yourself on the list :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

Slow Coach - Your in my friend.

Toecutter - Only 18 out of 30 confirmed turned up. Last minute cancellations.
  9. Thought there was more than that :oops: Those that missed out, their loss, and hope they can get in early this time
  10. Hey Toecutter.

Yes, the numbers bounced between 28 and 34 - but people were pulling out toward the last few days of the trip. I am dissapointed, but I can understand. :)

Personally, does not bother me, but it is not good for the wonderful folk at Bombala and Tintaldra. Our dinners, entertainment and pricing was based on a "number of people" attending. We missed that number and that is why I am locking the numbers into 20 :)
  11. I'll put my name in the hat, and I'll ask Niecey next time I see her.
  12. :shock: :shock: Man - can't believe I'm not on the inner circle :p :p

Count me in + Eve :grin: :grin:

13. Thats what happens to heineken drinkers they never make the inner circle :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  14. Well if it's capped at 20 a year out, expect around 6 by the time it happens :roll:

So, a year out, let's have a NSW/QLD ride on the same weekend for those already excluded from this one.....
  15. In :grin:
  16. Dam this comes around quick!
    I'm still getting over THIS years. I better book in for Karaoke lessons,

Sorry Steve you dropped of the list with your cafe latte short cut girly ride this year
    time to HTFU boy! :LOL:
  17. The bonfire night at the caravan park sounds too good to miss.Count me in please Mitch.
  18. Ok, I will try again for next year, since I had to drop out this year..

Count me in.
  19. Nah, with Tribos there, it was definitely a milkshake run :p
  20. Umm ,I'm not sure I can put my name down and wait another 11 months ,the wait nearly killed me last time. :(
    So I'll be "First Reserve" of the bench , :grin: for the bed from the person that drops out 2 days before the ride .
    That way I'll only have 2 days to wait .

Hope you guys enjoy your 11 months wait . :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.