Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Nat from Melbourne, looking for some riding buddies!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by bluenightstalker, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Hey all,

I'm Nat... Natalie when I'm in trouble lol... I'm 23 and from Glen Waverley and ride a '98 CBR250RR and I'm looking for some people to ride with!! I've had my bike over six months and I'm still a learner so people who can teach me some things would be good or newbies that don't want any pressure.

I don't have any riding buddies at the moment so as many as I can find would be great!

:grin: :grin: :newb: :grin: :grin:

Send me a message if you're keen!!
  2. Hi Nat, welcome to Netrider :)
  3. Welcome to NetRider NAT :)
    You'll find a ton of help and advice here. Tips for newbies here I found invaluable when i first joined.
    You'll find plenty of ride days including rides for newbies here:

again WELCOME ABOARD !!!
  4. Hi Nat, I'm not a noobie, but I ride like one.

Happy to just go for rides, I usually take it pretty easy. I'm Donny-re, about 20 mins from Glen, add me to your msn. You should definitely get yourself to a Thursday mystery ride, meet plenty of friendly people, many always looking to go riding.
  5. :WStupid: Yeah like he said. I'm just a lil' bit further away. Ride practically everyday, rain or shine.

Add me to msn if you want.
  6. welcome to NR
    all the young and young at heart gentlemen *cough*, will be jumping pout of your screen to help you shortly :LOL:

nee i have heard of these mystery rides, well the after rides, whats this about drains and foot paths i hear :rofl:
  7. welcome

head down to a thursday night ride... always blast and there are (resonbly) nice people there :p
  8. Haha I know and I love it!!!
  9. haha, yes sometimes i wonder why i wasn't born with boobies :LOL:
  10. You're sorta lucky, the boys come running but my boobs get in the way of the fuel tank most of the time!!! Probably why they come running lol

11. :worthlesspics:

Lowercase all over again....................
  12. Welcome to NR Natalie and when are you moving to Sydney?????? :grin: :grin:
  13. Hey you're right near me too. I'm adding you to msn.

we sometimes park on footpaths. Bike trails through parklands... that's another thing. :grin:
  14. hey i'm no where near you, add me to msn :rofl:
  15. Did someone mention boobies.. :p

Welcome to NR Nat.. :grin:
  16. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves. :roll:
    I am sure Nat is a very interesting and intellectual person who has much more to offer than her physical attributes.
    Shame Shame Shame :twisted:

TWEET : :WStupid:I like the way u think :LOL: :LOL:

seriously Nat .. welcome to the BEST 2-wheeled forum in OZ !! :biker:
  17. Haha probably never, Melbourne's the best city in Australia!!

:p :grin: :p :grin:
  18. Thanks Vinnie, nothing wrong with physical attributes though, that's why I ride a CBR!! :p :LOL:
  19. lol oh how too take that, do you like to be crammed into tight places? or do you like small little weapons? :LOL:
  20. hi nat

what is your cute-o-meter? :grin: